Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Free Webinar: How To Choose the Right Business or Franchise
Tuesday, February 28, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PST)
Learn from a 25 year business and franchise developer, proven strategies for starting your own business while reducing the risks of going into business for yourself.
Page Nicol of FranNet Pacific Northwest will be doing a webinar on How to Buy a Franchise.
- How do I assure my safety in a business and assure my chances of success?
- Are there good white collar, executive style franchises? It’s not just hamburgers, sandwiches and french fries any more.
- Can I stay in my job and get a business started?
- How do I find a business that I will really like and how do I get the facts before I buy!
- Is financing available?
- What types of franchises and businesses are available?
Questions? Contact Page Nicol at 503.534.3695 for more info.
This webinar is for residents of Portland and Washington state.
FranNet is the nation's largest franchise consulting and development firm. We have helped thousands of individuals start their own business over the past 25 years. Our services are free and we are local to the Northwest area. For more information visit our website at www.frannet.com.